Everyone in Fort Shafter can join HONEA Federal Credit Union... Visit us in Building 223, Fort Shafter...call us at 841-2473.
Once a member, always a member
- - Civilian employees and Department of the Army military personnel who work at, or are stationed at, or assigned to or attached to Fort Shafter, Hawaii.
- - U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Division and District of Honolulu, including all contractors.
- - Hale Koa Hotel employees
- - Civilian Appel Rev Agency - Federal Building, Honolulu.
- - Army Audit Agency - Federal Building, Honolulu
- - Army Recruiting - Federal Building, Honolulu
- - Military Entrance Proc Sta - Federal Building
- - Defense Contr Audit Agency - Federal Building
- - Defense Investigative Svc - Federal Building
- - Army- Air Force Exch Sve HRE, Honolulu
- - HONEA FCU employees
- - Retirees of the above employment
- - Immediate family members of members and Potential Members (eligible to become members but are not yet members.)
- - Household members living under the same roof.
- - Immediate members are the following:
- - Parents
- - Grandparents
- - Children
- - Grandchildren
- - Spouse
- - Brothers and Sisters
- -includes step and adoptive relationships.
Once you join HONEA Federal Credit Union, you will always be a member, even if your employment situation or residence changes.
CLICK HERE FOR ON-LINE BANKING